By: Lady Antebellum
Well this is my first post. 2010 is basically over. The past two years have been a whirlwind to say the least. Time for new beginnings.
Time for resolutions. I have a lot on my list.
1. Cooking dinner at least once a week. Yes I said cook. I don’t cook right now. No. No. Don’t feel bad for my husband. He knew what he was getting before he put a ring on it.
2. Running more. I am currently training for the Chevron Half Marathon on January 30th. I just don’t want all my hard work to go to waste afterwards. Must. Keep. Moving.
3. CRAFT!! I have binders full of ideas. I need to get working. I know I can amaze myself, and that’s all that matters anyway, right? In order for me to craft though, major cleaning must be done. My craft room is currently storage. Literally. You can open the door, but can’t walk in. I have motivation though.
4. Blog. My husband doesn’t really care to hear my stories. Even if no one reads it, at least I feel as though I am telling someone.
5. Oh and photography. I am buying a new spiffy camera with my Christmas money, and I want to learn all the features, and start taking awesome pictures. Bluebird is growing up WAY to fast and I want to remember when she was a little chick!
That’s it for now. Time for work… 😦